to glorify God... one thought at a time

to glorify God... one thought at a time

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pray!

"Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given to me so that I may FEARLESSLY make known the mystery of the gospel for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I might declare it FEARLESSLY, as I should." Ephesians 6:19-20

Praise God for Paul. I admire so many in the bible,however, Paul is just an excelent example of evangelism. I love how simple he puts things. I love how he not only teaches but he teaches out of the very imperfection that led him to Christ in the first place.

My heart is burdened for our kids. The enemy is shouting loud and clear that he is out for them. We don't understand why, we don't get the hatred that is aimed toward them, but we do know that Jesus loves kids. The enemy is aiming fiery darts at the kids because God loves them So as we pray to have our chains be transferred from sin to Christ, don't forget the kids. Let's be a generation who stands in the gap for them, who fights for them when they don't even realize that there is war or that they have an enemy. Stand firm and pray for the ones who can't pray. Let's start now.

"Dear Lord we lift up the kids. We pray for the ones who are being bullyed, for the ones who feel alone. God we pray for the ones inflicting the bullying Lord, they too are hurting. We pray Father that you allow healing. We pray that You help the kids who know You to stand up and proclaim You FEARLESSLY. We thank You for the truth, we thank You for the love, and we thank You for the kids. In Jesus name we pray-amen"