to glorify God... one thought at a time

to glorify God... one thought at a time

Monday, June 11, 2012

Strong Enough!


Did you ever hear anyone say "God will only give you what you can handle"?  I know I have said it before too.  I am convinced that God will give us more than we can handle.  I have heard this song so many times that I really haven't listened to the words, until last week.  I was sitting with at a funeral for the husband of a dear friend and in my mind going through all that she is enduring at this time, this song was playing and it hit me!  God gives us more than we can handle so we need Him to get through it!

I don't know about you, but I need Him to get through it all.  I am not strong enough to make it through half the stuff that I have endured.  I am thanking God for  the strength, comfort, mercy and grace of Christ!