"if nothing ever changed, there would be no butterflies"

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Good Morning!


"The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing." Zephaniah 3:17

I LOVE this verse and this morning God showed it to me in King James Version.  Wow does it speak to me!  The Lord, who is God, who is mighty, who saves, will sing over me with joy!  That's just too crazy!

God is God.  He created the universe!  He created love and He is using it on you and me.  Praise God!  Do you know how special you are to the King of Kings.  I used to think that God was so busy running the universe that there wasn't much time for my needs.  Boy was I wrong. 

This verse tells us that in the midst of all He is doing, saving, and some well deserved resting, He is rejoicing over us with singing.  He loves us so much.  Do not withhold anything from Him!  He can handle your littlest fear or problem.  He can also handle the biggest sin in your life.  He is God and not only can He handle it all, but He wants to sing over us with a love that we cannot comprehend!

Enjoy your day.  Remember to stop and listen to the music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment