to glorify God... one thought at a time

to glorify God... one thought at a time

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Great news!
“Just a thought…” has a website!




Hi!! It’s Connie Kovach, here with exciting news!  I am branching out the ministry to concentrate on writing and also speaking publicly.  Please visit my website and let me know what you think!  This has been a journey and it has been hard to take the next step, but I am learning to trust, …one step at a time.  I am super excited to see what God will do next!  






A few changes…

I will need you to sign up to receive devotions on my blog.  You can sign up on my blog by visiting me at http://conniekovach.blogspot.com or at my website at justathoughtbyconniek.com and hit the blog tab, you can follow there.

Once you sign up, you will receive an email.  You will need to confirm your request.  

Also, I want to thank you for being patient with me as I have been on somewhat of a sabbatical.  I was caring for my mother who is now with the Lord.  I pray you continue with me as we grow together in God's word.